- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 3GB RAM variant Rs.1000 offer and 4GB & 6GB RAM Variant at Rs.2000 offer
- Asus sold 1 Million Zenfone Max Pro till now
- Offer only available at Flipkart Big Billion days 4 days sale
Asus launched the ZenFone Max Pro M1 smartphone in India in April this year, and now the company has announced that one million units of the device have been sold. The milestone has been achieved in less than six months, a feat that is commendable given the tough competition in the affordable smartphone segment.
Initially the smartphone was launched in the mid range budget segment.The pricing in India starts at Rs. 10,999 for the variant with 3GB RAM and 32GB inbuilt storage, while the model with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage will cost Rs. 12,999. The 6GB RAM and 64GB storage variant was launched in July, and is priced in India at Rs. 14,999. The phone comes in Midnight Black and Grey colour options, and is available exclusively on Flipkart.
After reaching the milestone.Now on the occasion of Flipkart Big Billion days and the Great Diwali sale the Zenfone Max Pro M1 and Zenfone 5Z will be hit the floor at very low price ever in the history along with the HDFC Bank instant 10% cashback on the cards.
The offers for Zenfone Max Pro M1 and Zenfone 5Z will starts from October 10 to October 14. The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 competes with Nokia 5.1 Plus, Redmi 6 Pro, Realme 2 Pro, Motorola One Power, and many others in the Indian market.
Let’s look at the offer in detail so that i want to help you to get the great product at affordable price.
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Flipkart Big Billion Day Offers
- Zenfone Max Pro M1 Offer on The Big Billion Days Flat Rs.2,000 off on 4GB and 6GB variants.
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 – 4/64 at a pricing of Rs.10,999 and 6/64 at pricing of Rs.12999
- With additional 10% instant discount on HDFC Cards, 4GB variant will come for under Rs.10,000 and 6GB variant will come for under Rs.12,000 This will make the 6GB variant the most affordable 6GB smartphone in the country
- There is a flat Rs.1,000 off on 3GB variant of the product – offer pricing of Rs.9,999.
- With additional 10% instant discount on HDFC Cards, 3GB variant will be available for Rs.8,999 No Cost EMI on all variants up to 6 months* Flipkart’s Complete Mobile Protection Plan also covering theft at only Rs.99/-*
- Assured Buy Back of 50% value at only Rs.99/-
When customers upgrade from the best sellers of last year – Redmi Note 4 and Redmi 4, they can get Max Pro M1 for as low as approx. Rs.5,200 and Rs.6,000 respectively.
Asus Zenfone 5Z Flipkart BBD Offers
- Flat Rs.5000 Off on all variants of Zenfone 5Z – 6/64 at a pricing of Rs.24,999, 6/128 at pricing of Rs.27,999, and 8/256 at pricing of Rs.31,999
- Additional 10% instant discount on HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards*
- Rs.3,000 additional discount over regular exchange value on exchanging One Plus devices for Zenfone 5Z
- No Cost EMI upto 12 months* available on all variants.Effective price of less than Rs.2000/month on 6/64GB variant with No Cost EMI on 6/64GB variant.
Flipkart’s Complete Mobile Protection Plan also covering theft at only Rs.399.Assured Buy Back of 50% value at only Rs.199.
I think all the variants of Zenfone Max Pro and Zenfone 5Z is value for money.But particularly Zenfone Max Pro 4GB / 6GB RAM variant sounds good.Expecially i suggest you to buy 6GB RAM variant because of the improved Camera and 6GB RAM.Dont forget to add Flipkart Complete Mobile Protection and Flipkart Buyback program becubec it will give the extra protection and proof for your device and for your valued money.
Taking about the ZF 5Z the base variant 6GB RAM + 64 GB ROM value for money but if you want storage then opt for 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM variant.The higher 8GB RAM variant is premium and if you want higher end varaint and have enough money then you can go for it.
Due to the Flipkart Big Billion day offer many Smartphones like Honor 9N, Samsung On6 and Redmi Note 5 Pro prices are getting low.Stay tuned here to get more exciting deals.Bookmark our site and say yes for notifications to get the deals within some seconds.The dedicated post for exciting deals will be coming soon.